- …the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and supreme and final authority for all faith and life. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- …in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- …that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost. We must truly be born again to be saved from our sins.
- …the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living for service.
- …in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The saved to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and the lost to judgment and everlasting punishment.